Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
A passionate, experienced procurement professional working in an operational capacity within the Global Sourcing and Procurement (GS&P) team. The role’s focus will primarily revolve around contract and stakeholder management, client P2P education and supporting the procurement of goods works and services for a defined geography.
- Monitoring of purchase orders in accordance with Global GS&P P2P policy and procedures, and undertaking all necessary steps to ensure compliance;
- Providing first line support for internal customers dealing with queries and purchase orders, especially through the use of Oracle-based iPro;
- Preparing, collecting and monitoring data and trends relating to supplier performance, to support effective decision-making within the team, including tracking the supplier market to identify opportunities for cost savings and service improvements;
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date relevant information on suppliers and transactions, using audit reporting to identify issues and using solid judgement in determining breaches to policy;
- Undertakes training, coaching and other support activities with suppliers and stakeholders to improve compliance to procurement processes;
- Helping to manage key tendering activities (e.g., RFx, results analysis, negotiaions and awards) and assists with contract writing activities and contract management;
- Assisting with spend goals for the supplier diversity programme and ensuring relationship management, balance of trade and diversity.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to build collaborative relationships at all levels within the organisation;
- Proven track record of working effectively as part of a team;
- Organised with excellent time management skills;
- Proven cost-savings results;
- Business or equivalent degree (BA, BBS) – Masters preferred;
- 3+ years relevant procurement experience; certification (or working towards) with a relevant professional body – CIPS, IIPMM, etc. – is a bonus;
- Results oriented and able to work to targets;
- Self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position and can constructively resolve problems – a true self-starter;
- Creative, resourceful and innovative at tackling challenges;
- Strong interest in procurement ranging from supplier identification and selection to evaluation and management;
- Strong influencing, team-building skills, with an ability to build consensus and engagement with the key stakeholders at all levels and across organisation boundaries – cross-commodity experience a must;
- Knowledge of D&B tools is desirable – Oracle iPro in particular;
- Possesses strong commercial and negotiation skills.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top