Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Manage all new contractors and vendor setup through our employment partners or DNB legal and procurement.
- Manage the budget and monthly expense forecasting for Integrated Marketing Solutions and report information to finance.
- Create budgets for contracts to insure proper expenses are planned for and contracts are profitable.
- Approve all expenses and report against the budget.
- Work with program managers to track the profitability of campaigns.
- Audit programs to insure forecasted hours and expenses by program type are accurate and up-to-date. Develop recommendations for improving time and profitability.
- Develop and implement new processes, procedures, or platforms used to improve efficiencies, costs, and program outcomes for programs and campaigns.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent. MBA a plus. 2+ years experience.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent software, analytical and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of expense management principles and practices.
- Experience thinking critically about systems and workflow.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- MDR Offices in Shelton, CT
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top