Business Intelligence Data Analyst
- Malibu, CA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet Credibility's product team has a portfolio of new and existing products. We are looking for a business intelligence expert that will aid in testing these products to improve the end user experience.
As a Business Data Analyst on the Business Intelligence team, you will be the data owner responsible for identifying KPI's, building analyses and reports, providing metrics to the Product Management team to help drive decision making. This role interfaces with a variety of stakeholders ranging from Product Management, Marketing, UX and Engineering. Beyond data reporting and analytics, you will also help expand the amount of data-points we have available to better manage and track the performance of our software solutions. This role is instrumental in helping Product make calculated decisions based on data & insight.
- Enable decision-making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources to present it in a digestible and actionable format.
- Analyze large data sets using a variety of database query and visualization tools.
- Provide technical expertise in extracting, integrating, and analyzing critical data.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, automation and refinement of existing reports and data solutions.
- Perform analysis to identify and understand issues or events. Reconcile and validate data from multiple sources and drive resolution.
- Bachelor Degree in Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Economics, Mathematics or similar.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business/Financial Analyst or Data Analyst preferably with exposure to complex data sources.
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Excel.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- Knowledge of fundamental relational database technology and terminology.
- Proficient in converting data sets into actionable business insights.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Tag Manager and Amplitude.
- Experience in payments, billing and subscriptions.
- Solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression).
- Quick learner with a strong data-driven and quantitative focus when solving problems.
- Advanced understanding of data analysis and visualization techniques.
- Familiarity with funnel conversion concepts.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top