Business Development Leader - Strategic Alliances
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As the Business Development Leader, you will be responsible for:
1.) Identify, develop and sign new logos within ERP and Workforce Management segments to Strategic Partnership agreements to natively enable D&B content within the workflow of the Alliance Partner’s applications and services to drive significant revenue growth and increased market penetration.
2.) Leverage senior level relationships within targeted Alliance Partner organizations to enable rapid opportunity identification, executive support, and fast time to market.
3.) Collaborate with Alliance Partner, D&B Product, and Partner Solution teams to create compelling solution visions that can serve as the foundation for opportunity development.
4.) Lead negotiations with Alliance Partner on overall partner and solution specific agreements. Partner with internal finance, legal, and sales leadership to develop business case and detailed impact on existing business and relationships. Maintain ownership of overall Alliance relationship by partnering Partner with Channel Management and PMO organizations to ensure successful execution of partnership and solutions.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high tech Strategic Partner Management, Sales and Sales Operations
- Prefer MBA in business management or practical equivalent
- 5 years practical high tech or data services business development experience and history of selling to large accounts via direct/indirect channels
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating and closing complex multi-million dollar partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong Communication skills. – Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications (Senior Officer level interaction required between the Partner and D&B), as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively within a highly matrixed organization
- Willingness to regularly travel
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top