Business Development Director
- Taipei, Taiwan
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Represent D&B in a customer facing capacity for our Compliance, Sales & Marketing and all line of businesses
- Maximize D&B's presence in the market by cultivating the critical contacts to extend and initiate relationships and build market awareness
- Assess and develop 3rd party opportunities with new and identified "Sell-With" partners
- Introduce, educate and enable sales teams to generate sales, quality leads and interests in 3rd party "Sell-with" propositions
- Help to manage and build 'co-sell' pipeline with contracted 3rd parties
- Work with Post- Sales and manage complex solution sales by combining 3rd party product sets, innovation, integration and bespoke solutions to ensure smooth transition, delivery and customer satisfaction
- Operate at a strategic (C+) level to align solutions to strategic priorities of key customers, bring together multiple stakeholders and construct compelling presentations, proposals and ROIs
- Work collaboratively with BDDs, SMEs and RMs to create detailed account and vertical plans
- Manage and communicate progress against targets via accurate and timely reporting and forecasting via Salesforce
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitive solutions with area of expertise and develop relationships with relevant 3rd parties
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of sales experiences in corporate sales or consulting agency preferably with consultative selling experiences
- Solid experiences in strategic planning and develop revenue within target accounts and verticals
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex strategic sales and managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects in an ever-changing environment
- A sound understanding of customer processes (marketing, compliance, credit and purchasing) and the relevant customer proposition within the specific area of expertise
- Excellent negotiation, strong presentation skills, strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills in both written & spoken English and Mandarin
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top