Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our team is responsible for the fiscal health and growth of our company. Always data-inspired, we are a group of subject matter experts who serve as valuable and strategic partners to our business units around the world. We are divided into eight areas of practice, cross-collaborating to achieve our collective goals. Global FP&A; Commercial Finance; Financial Operations; Enterprise Risk Management (ERM); Controller; Tax: Investor Relations; Treasury; Systems.
- Review and bill all manual/project billing requests from D&B Sales and other Associates, including the NA Finance Billing coordinators, within a 24 hour period with 99+% accuracy.
- Requires data entry directly into the Bolt and Oasis.
- Includes a documentation review to ensure compliance with GAAP Revenue Recognition & Sarbanes Oxley rules.
- Includes a daily verification to ensure all billings are processed correctly.
- Prepare & distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports for Internal Scorecards, and distribute other system generated reports, by predetermined deadlines.
- Perform various Billing System maintenance activities such as Sales Hierarchy additions/modifications, Pricing Table additions/modifications, Product code updates.
- Participate with and support other billing teams such as OTI (UK/IRE) and Contract Admin as needed.
- College Degree preferred with at least one year experience in a financial administrative position.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top