Associate Analytics Consultant
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Our global team moves analytics, economics, and statistics beyond theory and Big Data buzzwords to the real-world where we provide our customers with actionable insights on their commercial relationships. We don't just analyze macroeconomic trends, but curate stories around the data, and build products that re-define business intelligence. We describe what's occurred, what's changing, and predict what may come to pass.
The Solution Sales Team serves as a crucial link between the D&B sales teams force and the many data, analytic and scoring solutions that we develop and offer. Through our standard and customized risk and marketing solutions, custom modelling engagements, analytics and consulting best practices services, we deliver the key insight companies need to be competitive and drive revenue growth in the B2B space. Our Analytic Consultants support our sales partners in demand creation and revenue generation for our Data & Analytic Solutions.
The Associate Analytics Consultant position plays a vital role in building and expanding customer relationships. This position helps to evaluate client challenges and strategies, recommend appropriate solutions and identify the value of this solution for the customer. This role will require a (educational) background in business and data & analytics. From this base of knowledge and experience, the Associate Consultant will become a collaborative partner with the customer, sales & marketing, implementation teams and other D&B experts, designing solutions tailored to meet the business goals of our strategic customers. They will also manage many assignments themselves from inception, through numeric analysis to successful delivery and on-going customer support.
- Data Analysis: Understand the customer problem or request, extract relevant data from D&B's global datasets, analyse using statistical packages, develop models and optimal solution approaches and present data output or results back to the client within agreed timelines.
- Pipeline & Revenue Generation: Support and drive advanced analytic solution sales within our customer base to meet revenue targets. Includes: account planning with sales teams, identifying and developing new business opportunities, designing innovative analytic solutions for customers. Also, responsible for development of presentations, proposals, and statements of work, in support of analytic consulting engagements.
- Create Value Propositions: Create internal & customer facing value props around how our analytic solutions will support our customers. Perform industry & customer research to create use cases to vet and design new analytics opportunities.
- Relationship Management: Develop strong relationships with customers, sales leaders, account teams and other D&B experts. Closely align with D&B sales, marketing and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage & grow skills and industry experience to develop and implement account strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a trusted relationship with all clients.
- Performance Management - Responsible for helping sales meet and/or exceed pipeline and sales/revenue targets.
- Contribute to Customer and Internal Webinars to support new releases, ideation, and enhancements.
- Adept at analysing large complex datasets and being able to "see the wood for the trees".
- Experience of programming in SAS or actively using SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Strong and capable user of Microsoft Office packages (in particular, Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word).
- Able to prioritise, self-sufficient and accountable.
- Strong Communication skills. - Ability to create and deliver effective communications, strong written oral and presentation skills to address and influence customers, peers and others.
- Education or experience in Business, ideally Financial Services: Sales, Marketing, Finance,
- Strong analytic skills based on additional learnings in econometrics, statistics, quantitative (market) research, mathematics, data science.
- Willingness to continuously learn and grow towards more senior positions.
- Anticipate customer visits - average 7-10 days per month (occasionally non-UK).
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Jay D.Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top