Associate Account Manager
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Audience Solutions, a division in Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), is seeking an Associate Account Manager to join our dynamic New York team! The Associate Account Manager will be partnering closely with Sales and Product to define a competitive service strategy that enables long-term growth while addressing customers' every-day needs.
As an Associate Account Manager within Audience Solutions, you will be supporting some of the top marketers, agencies and publishers in the digital advertising space utilizing Audience Solutions products.
- Collaborate with internal teams in managing a full pipeline of prospective and current customers
- Partner with Sales to create customized audience targeting solutions based on client discovery and a profound understanding of client's marketing objectives
- Build customer relationships, acting as day-to-day point of contact during post-sales cycle by answering questions and fulfilling requests with accuracy and a sense of timeliness
- Interact extensively with marketers, agencies and publishers to identify marketing needs, data needs and product solutions
- Manage successful product deployments by monitoring performance, ensuring reach of client's KPIs and goals, initiating ongoing program optimization and feedback/reporting in order to proactively achieve client satisfaction and renewal
- Strategize in partnership with the Data and Technology Teams to develop new or advanced product offerings
- 1-3 years experience of online advertising experience required; 1+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience with the data targeting, programmatic/digital advertising and digital campaign planning
- Expertise in working with DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, and other campaign execution platforms is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills a must; knowledge of SFDC a plus
- Important data skills for this role include analyzing data using pivot tables, queries and formulas such as VLookup are a must; SQL knowledge a plus
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented; must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced sales environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements, including the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and as part of a team
- Great work ethic; must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top