Assistant Manager - Learning & Development
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Designation: Assistant Manager – Learning & Development Location: Mumbai
- Conduct training need analysis across all levels
- Capture training and development inputs from Business Leaders to design various Training interventions in order to achieve business objectives
- Conceptualize, design and implement annual learning calendar and also conduct internal training programs along with the HR Leader
- Liaisoning with L&D Consultants and creating effective training modules for the training to be conducted Conceptualizing, designing and implementing other learning initiatives at all levels
- Executing existing learning initiatives like Leader Connect Program, internal training, online library services, learning sessions during off-sites, online learning platforms for technical trainings etc.
- Managing the training budget and preparing implementation plans
- Coordinating with the Global L&D team and implementing the global learning initiatives at local level
- Responsible for Talent Assessment exercise to be conducted at Senior and Middle Management levels and create development plans
- Work with Senior Leaders in order to create programs to identify and engage High Potential Talent
- Under Performance Management – responsible for Quarterly Priority setting, coaching conversations and conduct related training to foster a coaching culture
- Support any other training interventions that may be required during the year
- Device a robust system that helps to evaluate the impact of training, the efficacy of the Training programs, Training methodologies in use, on an ongoing basis.
- 4-5 years’ work-ex in Training and development
- Flexible and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skill
- Business Acumen
- Create an environment of trust and credibility
- Passion for winning
- Should be proficient with webex, online training portals/ platforms, performance management systems
Educational Qualifications: MBA HR
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top