Artificial Intelligence Developer/Engineer
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Artificial Intelligence Developer/Engineer will be a developer and technical engineer of analytical functions and features for internal and external development. You will advise on the innovative methodologies, tools, plugins to incorporate into the environment.
This role combines both hands on machine learning experience in model development as well as development of tools that enable scaling model development processing, features engineering, scalability and automation of packages that our customers can use while assessing Dun & Bradstreet data within the analytical platform.
While working within the analytical environment, you will incorporate natural language processing (NLP) and feature engineering methods to curate, transform and create new features from unstructured data for modeling and solutions development.
- Research complex business issues and recommend solutions, including model inputs, model design frameworks, and end products that drive innovation for the company
- Design, build and integrate new AI platform functionalities such as data processing, model training, serving, deployment, explainability, and AutoML
- Apply machine learning unsupervised and supervised methods to develop custom model packages, new analytical solutions and capabilities within our analytical sandbox
- Implement AutoML tools and create packages that enable feature engineering and analysis of internal raw and structured data
- Test new data from internal and external sources while working with files of various formats including JSON
- Investigate alternate data sources by discovering patterns utilizing data engineering, data mining and visualization components to support business needs
- Create libraries, packages for new analytical solutions and models and integrate various open source AI and ML libraries to enrich algorithms and functionalities in AI platform
- Ph.D. or Masters in a quantitative / applied field (Computer Science, Engineering, Informatics, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics).
- 3 or more years experience operating successfully in data science roles, especially roles requiring cross-company collaboration and disciplined delivery of initiative
- Experience in analytical development
- Experience with application of supervised machine learning methods, ensemble and reinforcement learning is a big plus, visualization.
- Strong knowledge of statistical concepts and probability theories, neural network, boosting methods, hyper parameter tuning.
- Solid programming skills with C/C++, Java, Python or other equivalent languages.
- Modeling experience utilizing Python/ PySpark, R/ SparkR.
- Strong SQL skills while working on large data sets as well as knowledge of Spark environment and execution.
- Experience working with big data infrastructure with tools such as Hive, Spark, Databricks and H2O
- Strong software development skills in system architecture, implementation, testing, debugging and devops.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top