Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Overview: Perform all aspects of A/R responsibilities for US, UKI, CA.
• Manage credit card sale and refund processing including data entry into AMEX (Purchase Express) and Paymentech (Auric Single User Express) software, tracking credit card declines and conducting dispute research
• Perform core cash receipts tasks in ERP AR including applying cash, processing refunds, monitoring online activity, correcting out of balance items, posting credit memos, debit memos, NSF and stop payment checks
• Perform multiple data file reconciliations including billing system to bank files, refund to Accounts Payable and credit card to sale transactions
• Other cash receipts process support includes researching rejected cash issues, processes intercompany transfers, creating daily cash spreadsheets or other management reports
• College degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• cash application experience a plus
• Good communications (oral and written), interpersonal skills and well organized
• Must be fluent in Windows based software applications including the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Workday experience a plus
• Proven ability to meet individual and team objectives
• Detail oriented
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.