Application Support Analyst
- Short Hills, NJ
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Dun & Bradstreet is seeking an Application Support Analyst to support a set of software applications. You would be responsible for troubleshooting and remediating application issues or escalating defects to the engineering team for customer facing applications.
The ideal candidate must excel in a team environment yet be highly organized, self-motivating and works with minimal supervision. They should be able to communicate directly with Customers and Business partners in addition to communicating technical concepts and plans at all levels.
- Provide primary application support to enterprise level, client facing applications. Support includes: Rapidly diagnosing system outages and restoring service; Resolving application functionality issues; Root cause analysis; Infrastructure monitoring and configuration; Working with multiple technology partners.
- Appropriately prioritize and complete application change requests.
- Deploy new application releases in test, production and disaster recovery environments.
- Assist with application defect / enhancement UAT testing.
- Follow company and department standards to maintain a stable infrastructure environment.
- Create and maintain documentation for all application process and procedures.
- Work closely and communicate directly with customer, sales, business and other technology teams to improve product and customer experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ Years of experience in a general Technology Support position with at least 1 year of working directly with external customers.
- Strong problem-solving ability and the ability to work independently.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Windows and Linux operating systems / hardware.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience writing batch scripts for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience writing SQL in an enterprise MS SQL Server / Oracle environment.
- Be able to participate in off hours support rotation and reliably work remotely when required.
- Working knowledge of Release Management concepts with Git-Stash, Jenkins experience.
- Experience writing and debugging Java web applications.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top