Analytics Project Manager
- Reston, VA
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Analytics Project Manager is a part of D&B's Analytics group which is focused specifically on the Government Business Unit. The Analytics Product Manager will help to develop the strategy and execution of analytics products and will be responsible for life cycle management.
- Research complex business issues and recommend solutions, including model inputs and end products.
- Develop analytic project development timelines to ensure on-time delivery of end-products.
- Monitor analytic resources to ensure project activities are within scope and on schedule.
- The Analytics Project Manager will develop a long-term data and analytics road map for each product to support business goals, including establishing internal reporting and data structure.
- The Analytics Project Manager will be responsible for life cycle management.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a Risk related field (Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math/Stat, Operations Research, etc.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience working in or with analytic product development teams
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE FOR US GOVERNMENT ISSUED SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Master's in Business Administration
- Experience collaborating with a team of 5-10 Data Scientists and working with and/or managing multiple government contracts
- Experience building predictive modeling solutions in a business setting
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top