Analytics Governance Manager
Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
Our Analytics Team:
Our global team moves analytics, economics, and statistics beyond theory and Big Data buzzwords to the real-world where we provide our customers with actionable insights on their commercial relationships. We don’t just analyze macroeconomic trends, but curate stories around the data, and build products that re-define business intelligence. We describe what’s occurred, what’s changing, and predict what may come to pass.
The Analytics Governance Manager will be an integral part of the Advanced Analytics Services team that is responsible for the development of global commercial scores. These scores need to be developed and maintained in line with the global regulatory requirements. Therefore the set-up of a robust global analytics governance framework is required in order to comply with these regulatory requirements. The job holder will have a global remit, but the immediate focus will be on the European D&B Owned Markets which include United Kingdom, Ireland, Belgium and Netherlands.
The day to day
- Set-up the analytics governance framework in order to comply with the European regulatory requirements (EU GDPR and UK FCA). This will consist of creating, maintaining, communicating and enforcing policies and procedures for analytics purposes. Compliance checking of such policies and procedures will also form part of this framework.
- Engage with the Data Governance, Legal and Compliance teams and other business units to understand the regulatory environment, and assess its impact to our existing and new analytics capabilities. The findings will need to be clearly summarized in documents, and business cases may be required to support recommendations for amending existing scores.
- Liaise with external auditors to review the suitability of the analytics policies and procedures. Liaise with the D&B’s Owned and Partner Markets on the EU GDRP legislation, and present findings and recommendations at the WWN Analytics Panel.
- Chair the Score Review Committee, document and record the meeting minutes, and ensure that all agreed actions are dealt in accordance with the correct policies and procedures. Also chair the Scorecard Business Review and Peer Review sessions, and sign-off as “Approved as to Policy” on all new scorecards prior to their implementation.
- Analyze and publish the annual scorecard validation results, and make formal recommendations to Senior Leadership with regards to continuance or discontinuance of models and/or their associated segments.
- Respond to customers’ RFI (Request for Information), and deal with any analytics governance related queries that may arise from either internal or external customers. Providing accurate and timely information is critical success factor to how D&B conducts business within the global regulatory framework.
Position Requirements:About You
- Graduate degree, with good academic credentials.
- Hands-on experience dealing with analytics regulatory and compliance requirements from within the European financial services industry. Previous exposure dealing with regulators is mandatory.
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration, communication and project management skills. Proven track record of independent thinking, and ingenious approaches to problem solving.
- Experience of working in an international organization is highly desirable.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top