Analytics Consulting Specialist (Remote Opportunity)
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Analytics Consulting Specialist (known internally as Analytics Innovation Specialist) is part of the Commercial Enterprise Team that is tasked with driving development and commercialization of new products and services across the enterprise. As part of the core charter, there are 2 key initiatives which are crucial growth drivers for Dun & Bradstreet:
- Rapid Innovation program - pilot new analytics solutions with our customers to test and evolve those with customer feedback and collaborate with product to scale successes and drive new revenue streams.
- D&B Analytics Studio - drive the roadmap and sales of a new innovative analytics platform which brings together a scalable, flexible and secured technology stack equipped with modern AL/ML analytics capabilities powered with ready access to multi-dimensional governed D&B business attributes.
- Drive New Innovation solutions and Roadmap build: As part of the rapid innovation team, review newly built analytics solutions, define customer value by applying those to drive strategic business decision and enable pilot conversations with customers to test and evolve the new capability. Scale value proposition for new analytics solutions and enable productization in partnership with product and analytics teams. Drive roadmap build for D&B Analytics Studio to enable new capabilities and features for our customers
- Drive New Innovation Sales: Actively identify, prospect and develop new Studio opportunities. Conduct business based conversations to identify stakeholders, business process, KPI's and critical success factors to close Studio opportunities. Establish strong relationships with C-level and senior executives of clients and prospects within all functional areas of the business with the objective of driving greater value and business impact of D&B Analytics Studio. Achieve aggressive Innovation sales targets within the fast growing analytics marketplace. Leverage use cases, best practices, and application knowledge to develop thorough ROI analyses for client. Participate in Account Planning, Business Reviews & Quarterly Solution reviews as required.
- Build Analytics solution advocacy: Serve as a customer advocate to influence innovation roadmap and customer support initiatives for D&B Analytics Studio. Evangelize Dun & Bradstreet's analytic solutions to customers, internal partners, and the marketplace. Participate in industry and company sponsored events and panels to further demonstrate thought leadership of D&B within this space.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five or more years of successful sales in a consultative/solution oriented team based selling environment with demonstrated customer facing experience, preferably selling analytic solutions.
- Five or more years of experience driving new and existing large dollar engagements in highly complex environment.
- Understanding of analytics including model usage and validation, data analysis and strategy design.
- Experience with R, SPSS, PL/SQL, Hadoop, Python, Visualization tools.
- Knowledgeable in the business application of analytics across various disciplines (risk, marketing, supply, etc.).
- Experience identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- Experience managing and reporting on opportunities throughout the various stages with in the sales pipeline.
- MBA or MS in Computers, Data Science or other relevant degree.
- Proven track-record of success in a team selling environment.
- Capable of gaining a deep understanding of customers goals and objectives and, in turn, developing and carrying a vision through the organization.
- Capable of providing clear, precise and effective communication in written and verbal format to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills
- Open to travel 25% - 50% (when appropriate).
- This position can be remote for any US location.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top