Analytical Consultant - Predictive Analytics
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an Analytical Consultant to join the world's leading provider of commercial information and insight on businesses. The jobholder will be part of the Advanced Analytics Services team that is responsible for the development of commercial scores across all global regions, except Americas. The job holder will be expected to work closely with internal and external customers, and ensure that our analytical solutions meet the customer needs, and bring sustainable revenue to D&B.
- Develop predictive and descriptive solutions for risk & compliance, sales & marketing, and supply chain that are consumed by existing and new customers.
- Develop solutions based upon best practices, methodologies, state-of-the-art tools and systems, and have the confidence to constructively challenge the status quo.
- Work independently or as part of a team on complex projects from beginning to end. Understand the customer business needs, select the appropriate tools and methodologies, develop sophisticated solutions, present and document them.
- Analyze and interpret large amounts of global data assets, and articulate business insight in a clear and consistent manner. Communicate complex analytics results in terms that are meaningful to business leaders and customers.
- Collaborate with internal/external customers to ensure proper use of analytical solutions, and engage in brainstorming sessions on the development of value added products and solutions.
What we're looking for
- Postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative/applied field with good academic credentials in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Operational Research, Engineering or Economics.
- Experience with proven track record of developing new and innovative predictive analytics solutions that solve real business problems.
- Hands-on experience using SAS, SPSS, R, Python and SQL. Experience processing Big Data within the Hadoop environment for data mining and analysis. Experience analyzing commercial data will be desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate strong collaboration, communication, problem solving, project management, and stakeholder management skills. Flexibility to work on customer sites as and when required.
- Proven track record of managing large complex projects from beginning until the end. Experience of working in an international organization is highly desirable.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top