Single OpeningWhy We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
As an Analyst/Admin on the Technology CRM Operations team, your primary focus will be on creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business need and CRM delivery in an Agile development environment.
- The Analyst/Admin contributes to key activities in support of the global objectives of the Technology CRM Operations group specific to area of responsibility. He/she will be responsible for developing business requirements and related business rules based on business needs.
- The Analyst/Admin will lead dedicated team members and work cross functionally with key members of the broader Technology team as well as key stakeholders in the global organization to deliver specific team initiatives and to contribute to broader goals and objectives. Will work closely with Business Partner(s) and Business Subject Matter Expert(s) in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- The Analyst/Admin will lead ongoing education and training, including knowledge sharing and analytic skills training. Drive development of best practices and model continuous learning.
- The Analyst/Admin will solicit basic requirements through meetings and/or existing systems documentation or procedures. This role will include the creation/revision of the following analysis artifacts and deliverables:
- Process Maps
- Business Requirements
- Business Rules
- User Stories
- User Flows
- Acceptance Tests
- Post Launch Communication and support for related Training Documentation
- The Analyst/Admin will perform Salesforce.com administration duties as required.
- The Analyst/Admin will participate in a data, workflow, and configuration intensive environment.
- 3-5 years experience in building and specifying business process
- 3-5 years experience with Salesforce.com CRM Application management and related data stewardship, with current Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- College degree and related business experience
- Critical competencies; problem solving/analysis, communication skills (oral/written), initiative leadership/influencing, leading outcomes cross functionally and with dedicated resources
- Demonstrated competency in leadership and related project management skills as well as oversight for financial and HR compliance
- Demonstrated evidence of multinational experience, multilingual skills preferred
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Ability to work independently and direct work of others cross-functionally and as dedicated resources – manage multiple priorities
- Process driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods
- Experience with Agile SDLC processes a plus
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top