Analyst, Business Analysis
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- As a Business Analyst, you are mainly responsible for conducting direct research on various industries and companies in Hong Kong, including:
- Gather and study various information on business / industrial / operational models
- Conduct business interviews (mainly through telephone) with managerial staffs of Hong Kong companies to obtain business information either in qualitative or quantitative approach
- Coordinate various market research projects
- Conduct statistical analysis to evaluate sources of action and justify business recommendations
- Compile research/ industry/ business intelligence reports with business insights
- University graduated in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Psychology or related disciplines
- At least 1 year working experience, with exposure in related fields (such as phone interviews, business information providers, research agencies, client servicing) are preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sensitive to numbers and attention to details
- Responsible, multi-tasking, able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Fair Mandarin
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Back to top