Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The Alliance Manager will be responsible for driving and retaining revenue both by expanding current alliances into new product offerings, and identifying new partnerships with high-growth potential.
Essential Key Responsibilities/Job Summary
- Meet and surpass annual, quarterly and monthly revenue goals through new partner acquisition and growing existing partnerships.
- Responsible for partner retention, upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, negotiating, closing, initiating the implementation new partnerships and ensuring they monetize.
- Act as the quarterback on new opportunities and are responsible for bringing in appropriate resources into the opportunity.
- Responsible for gaining internal alignment with business partners, including legal, finance, pricing, and product teams.
- Must be capable of articulating a clear understanding of D&B's products and content across functional areas.
- Must be able to create compelling use cases for potential partners. These are longer sales cycles requiring extensive pre-sales efforts to establish credibility, map out solution architecture, validate value proposition, and test.
- Build senior level executive relationships with partners to achieve revenue growth and partner satisfaction objectives within targeted partner portfolio and prospects.
- Embed yourself as a trusted business partner into the customer's environment to understand and influence their selling model, business plan, and end user value proposition.
- Establish and maintain expertise in prospective partner use cases. Participate in industry focus groups, conferences, or any other meetings for industries in which he/she is prospecting.
- Create and execute on quarterly account plans for top partners/prospects
- 10 to 15 years of direct business-to-business sales experience in a consultative/solution oriented selling environment.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in reseller engagements or business development is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions
- Ability to understand customer business models, their industry, competitors and end customer challenges
- Strong knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customer business needs
- Results oriented individual able to establish own priorities, and lead a broader team to support customer needs.
- Proven track-record of maintaining and strengthening relationships with sophisticated clients with complex solution requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently hit sales targets over an extended period of time (3 to 5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS Degree
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.