Administration Officer, Sales
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing - for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do - from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Implement of sales order processing
- Provide full clerical supports to sales team
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the team's objectives
- Handle incoming enquiries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team
- University graduate
- 1-2 year's relevant working experience and clerical experience in sales administration is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with good telephone manner
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under deadlines with strong attention to details
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge in Sales Force is an advantage
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top