Account Support Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Account Support Team
The Account Support team are responsible for managing and supporting our customers with all aspects of their ongoing relationship with us. This will include execution of an outbound proactive contact strategy to ensure our customer gets the best out of our product.
To deliver service to existing customers in relation to their relationship with D&B, supporting the renewal of their subscription, identifying those at risk, flagging cross and upsell opportunities, and maximize the customers adoption and usage of products via training and demonstrations.
- Deliver proactive contact strategy and manage renewal process for our non-strategic customers via telephone only
- Respond to inbound customer request and queries, relating to contracts, invoicing and additional needs relating to contract, subscription or product
- Flag Customers at risk of cancellation
- Identify cross/sell upsell opportunities and pass to New Business team
- Train users to ensure high levels of product adoption and maximum product utilisation
- Order creation and completion
- Collaboration with the Customer Experience and Marketing teams to drive a multi-touch point customer experience for your portfolio of customers
- Execute campaigns in line with strategic direction of product roadmap (ie upgrades)
- Administrative tasks relating to the customer relationship - eg creating orders, sending via docusign, updating contact information, resolving invoice disputes
- Maintenance of Salesforce so that it contains a full and accurate record of all customer activity and communications
What we are looking for
- Have or be able to quickly gain a detailed understanding of customer needs
- Commercial awareness; has breadth of vision, understands business objectives and makes effective decisions accordingly
- Ability to execute against a detailed plan delivering efficient service and be familiar to working within measurable framework - ie,, performance vs target, KPIs
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills; able to influence outcomes and gain the active co-operation of others.
- Ability to work effectively across and with different departments and organisations, influencing and working collaboratively
- Strong problem-solving abilities; ability to question complex issues
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to explain concepts clearly, concisely and engagingly.
- Good questioner and listener - intellectually curious
- Demonstrable experience within Customer/Sales Support
- Proven experience in an administrative support role using Salesforce.com
- Experience and knowledge of sales and service best practices, systems and technologies.
- Ability to understand our products and services to deliver expertise to our users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, happy working with all levels of the business and cross function
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top