Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Do you like working in an environment where people genuinely like each other and look forward to celebrating company achievements?
Do you want a career that requires hard work but has unlimited earning potential?
Do you have a reputation for setting your mind to something and doing whatever it takes to get there?
Dun & Bradstreet is looking for money motivated, high performing inside sales Account Managers to join our family!
Now is your chance to join a high-energy, results-oriented sales team. Your role consists of advising existing customers (entrepreneurs and business owners) about credit, risk and marketing solutions for their business. In this position, you will be responsible for achieving weekly and monthly sales goals, while observing all compliance policies and procedures.
• Base pay PLUS generous commission structure in addition to daily, weekly, monthly and annual competitions, prizes and awards!
• You will be joining us at an opportune time - we are anticipating continued growth and opportunities for our team members to advance their careers, while working from home!
• Direct revenue goals by selling products and services to new and existing customers via the telephone.
• Compensation is directly related to your efforts and results!
• Benefits begin DAY 1 of employment!
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong sales ability using needs-based selling including:
• An assertive, persistent, self-motivated professional who is a strong listener with a positive attitude and a limitless amount of energy.
• Possess an aptitude for quickly grasping selling techniques and product knowledge.
• Have a proven track record of achieving/exceeding quota and ability to thrive in a high volume, high energy, fast-paced, sales-driven call center and work from home environment.
• Experience in selling an intangible product (such as insurance, information, finance, etc.) and/or inside sales experience is strongly preferred.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.