Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Proactively research and understand the territory to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers.
- Proposition and qualify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, leads follow up, and networking
- Strive for consultative sales to distinguish market presence by effectively probing and identifying needs and suggesting solutions to help customers
- Provide value-added and integrated solutions in the areas of decision support and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and enterprise learning.
- Manage activities, tasks and actions in Customer Relationship Management tools (Salesforce.com and others) to accurately and efficiently process all opportunities
- Leading, driving and collaborating internal resources to provide commercial and technical solutions to serve customer needs
- Bachelor's degree and/or with at least 3 years of sales experience in corporate sales, preferably with consultative selling experience
- Proven track record to work in a highly matrixed, dynamic and challenging business environment with strong business acumen
- Exceptional result-oriented individual who are ambitious, assertive with strong drive to win
- Demonstrate a self-starter attitude with the ability to work individually, work under pressure in tight deadlines and build rapport as part of a team; and a logical thinker with creative problem- solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills in both written & spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- We are welcome to the candidates who are motivated, enthusiastic, confident, dedicated and driven to pursue a career in sales with 1-2 years of experience
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Jay D.Leader, Security Operations, IT Security
Jay leads the Security Operations Team in protecting the vital data that lies at the heart of Dun & Bradstreet’s business, keeping the company safe against potential intrusions.
Back to top