Account Executive - Audience Solutions
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we're so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet's Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we're wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you're looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
- Sell our digital solutions with our internal account sales team
- Develop relationships within our internal sales organization
- Collaborate with the internal sales team to integrate our digital solutions with our offline solutions
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow & maintain a named account list
- Maintain an active pipeline, closing approx. $1-3M in deals annually
- Be the subject matter expert on the digital ecosystem, especially around B2B data and the end to end buying journey
- Think strategically provide our clients customized digital marketing solutions
- Review proposals submitted from the Sales team to ensure that all the client's requests are addressed
- Coordinate and oversee client deliverables
- Accompany Sales on external meetings and presentations to promote digital capabilities
- Work with Account Management to facilitate and lead internal campaign status meetings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience in interactive advertising and or data sales
- History of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive and dynamic markets
- In depth understanding of the digital marketing industry, the technology and companies
- Skilled at negotiating long term deals with senior management and C-level executives
- Experience in using pipeline management tools like Salesforce for CRM, forecasting, planning and management
- Strong relationships with advertising agencies and brands
- Motivated self-starter that requires little direction and thrives working in a lean, fast paced environment
- A positive and optimistic, can-do attitude
- Leadership skills, including building and managing teams
- Microsoft Office Skills are a must, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.
Back to top