Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Meet all local significant Run-Rate accounts and smaller projects accounts in first six months.
- Manage CRM on smaller projects – so where we don’t have an SEM attached, we should have a methodical approach towards ensuring they are receiving value from whatever it is they have bought. Not exclusively SSC responsibility, SE will assist with these as well.
- Run-Rate – Training sessions, churn & burn projects, getting higher/wider in the organization: Coordinate with Training resource to provide on – line training sessions for folks outside of the D.C. region and some of the smaller accounts and you should handle any face-to-face meetings/trainings that are required.
- ADP renewals: SSC should be handling vast majority however SE and SSC will need to get involved in the larger $100k+ renewals.
- Ongoing: Attend or Lead 2-4 appointments/week – At a point in the next 3-6 months you should begin to fly solo on some of these
- Customer Questions: You will get a lot of data, product, usage and billings questions via phone or email which you’ll need to respond to immediately. Coordinate with other SSCs to gather the correct response.
- Material Creation: Powerpoint decks, Usage summaries, etc for customer meetings
- Hunting for opportunity (research, networking, Industry events, and customer planning): Once you get more comfortable and complete corporate training. Plan to work closely with SE for a divide and conquer plan.
- Assist with Special projects
- Sniff out project opportunities to automate, improve, enhance or build on existing relationship in existing base
- Renewal Tracker (projects and usage) 3-4 months out
- Order Automation tool, Compliance, Billing
- Run-Rate Tracker, Adjustments, and Accounts Receivable issues
- Lead Quarterly CRM Meeting
- Participate in Weekly touch base Meeting (w/SE)
- Participate in Monthly account planning session (w/SE, BD, SEM)
- Participate in Monthly Pipeline Meeting
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top