2017 Summer Internship - Marketing Customer Analytics & Insight
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
If you think that an internship with our company will consist of making copies and going on coffee runs, think again! At Dun & Bradstreet, we offer students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
This 10 week Summer Internship begins on June 5, 2017 and ends on August 11, 2017. Our Internship program provides students with the opportunity to establish important relationships with experienced Marketing professionals while further developing their leadership skills and business acumen.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Customer Analytics team focused on targeting and segmentation using predictive analytics and large datasets
- Partner with internal stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Transform data into analytical insights to inform business actions.
- Create automated processes for team efficiency.
What can our program offer you?
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
- Networking with Senior Leaders.
- Team building and social events throughout the summer.
- Potential for a full-time offer.
- Candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance or a business related field; graduating in December 2017 or May 2018.
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Proficient in Excel or Access and other Microsoft products.
- Some experience in SAS or SPSS and data visualization such as Tableau preferable.
- Self-starter with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with transforming data into insights.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top