2017 Ph.D Advance Analytical Services Summer Analyst
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
If you think that an internship with our company will consist of making copies and going on coffee runs, think again! At Dun & Bradstreet, we offer students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
Our 10 week Summer Internship runs from June 5 to August 11, provides doctorate students with the opportunity to establish important relationships with experienced professionals while further developing their leadership skills and business acumen.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform search and extraction of the new data sources with uses across multiple verticals for analytical and global data science projects with main focus on Hi-Tech.
- Perform testing new types of data within statistical models to prove the value of the data source.
- Create presentations and visualizations of the significant insights from the exploratory and modeling work.
- Create proposals of new methods for the items above.
What can our program offer you?
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
- Networking with Senior Leaders, including lunch with the CEO.
- Team building and social events throughout the summer.
- Potential for a full-time offer.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a doctorate program graduating in December 2017 or later specializing in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, or similar fields
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Proficient in SAS, R and/ or Python.
- Experience in building presentation or prototypes.
- Curious about new tech trends, including AI, VR, AR, LOT, etc.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top