2017 Fall Outbound Demand Generation Marketing Internship
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We're wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
The Marketing Department is searching for a highly motivated, results-oriented, technology-savvy Business Analyst Intern who will work closely with the technology, product, and marketing to analyze trends and help develop informed strategies.
- Work with marketing team to analyze performance and revenue metrics as well as customer/prospect profiles to develop strategies and inform business decisions
- Create written and visual summaries and presentations to report on significant trends or conclusions and provide recommendations
- Conduct data mining and analysis to identify process gaps
- Measure marketing performance and identify levers for improvement
- Assist cross-functional teams with problem resolution, provide consultative services and guidance
- Assist in development and execution of process improvements to reflect new business requirements
- May assist in creative development of direct mail, email and digital campaigns
- Undergraduate/MBA student working towards a degree in business, marketing, economics, or other relevant field.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables, VBA, etc)
- Experience working with large data sets a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand product lifecycle principles and processes
- Self-starter who actively supports and engages with the team
- Ability to work independently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to identify needs through application design sessions
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management with tact and professionalism
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
Product Marketing Manager
Deniz works on D&B's digital marketing offerings—Audience Targeting and Web Visitor ID—creating collateral and communicating value. He also brainstorms new product features, plans launches, and supports sales.
Back to top