2017 Content Data Innovation Summer Internship
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
If you think that an internship with our company will consist of making copies and going on coffee runs, think again! At Dun & Bradstreet, we offer students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
Our 10 week Summer Internship provides students with the opportunity to establish important relationships with experienced professionals while further developing their leadership skills and business acumen.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work as the technical arm of a small team of data analysts looking to onboard innovative content or use innovative technologies.
- Help develop products for the company Blockchain strategy.
- Write data transform applications to assist data onboarding.
- Write data analysis applications such as machine learning and metrics analysis.
What can our program offer you?
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
- Networking with Senior Leaders, including lunch with the CEO.
- Team building and social events throughout the summer.
- Potential for a full-time offer.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four-year university program, graduating in December 2017 through May 2020 and pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Desire to participate in practical programming and learn various paradigms of new or obscure computing technologies.
- Willingness to work through data transform operations and remain customer focused to deliver the best possible solution.
If this all sounds exciting, then you should apply to this role and come join this surprisingly cool place to work!
Email your resume for consideration to our University Alliances Team by February 26th at [email protected] AND apply directly online at 2017 Dun & Bradstreet Summer Internship Program
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Meet Some of Dun & Bradstreet's Employees
High Risk & Fraud Insight Leader
Simi leads a team of product analysts who investigate businesses that are thought to be fraudulent—making sure Dun & Bradstreet and its customers are protected from fraud.
Back to top