- Chennai, India
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. - The set paragraph for all
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the Enterprise test engineering team, one will have the opportunity to work on functional, automation and non-functional testing for products, services, and applications at DTCC. It is all about understanding what customer wants, study the market, understands latest trends/techniques, interpret how important the product is for the customer and ultimately who can be in customer's shoes and work on a product. People in this role will be looking at a product from different angles, with different perspectives and testing it with the goal of improving product quality. This is an opportunity about building confidence in the product, more importantly about learning fast with new technologies and implementing new ideas. This role makes one to stretch their mind to understand the business requirements, to find out how it should work, to study the general behavior, to improve the analysis power, to learn new tools and implementing the learning in real life. By testing the application, finding and tracking the bugs and through suggestions of improvement ideas, you are contributing towards the betterment of the product, it surely is the most satisfactory job
We are a team, and together we can help each other achieve goals. We cannot wait to meet you and have you as part of our team!
- Responsible for System integration testing covering front end, back end, boundary conditions, negative testing and validate functional dependencies between systems are working as expected
- ·Analyze Business Requirements, Prepare/execute test cases and scripts based on acceptance criteria
- Develop and enhance Test Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Collaborate on cross functional teams to clarify functional specifications, support implementation, and multiple product development efforts
- Plans and executes the Regression and end to end testing prior to the Production release
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Talents Needed For Success:
- Test Process / Agile Methodology
- Hands on Test Automation Selenium / UFT
- Hands on JAVA coding skills, SQL, JIRA, ALM, ETL tools
- Exposure on Mainframe, UNIX
- Rational Analysis & Logical Thinking
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Constant learning on test process, tools and latest techniques
Who We Are:
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top