Strategic Business Innovation Associate
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
The DTCC Solutions Global Business Development team plays a key role in driving and developing growth initiatives and major business development efforts connected with strategy execution. The team advises DTCC senior leaders on emerging market, client and industry trends to promote faster and better-informed decisions supported by sound operational, market and financial analysis
Why you'll love this job
As a member of the Solutions Global Business Development you will support the Business Innovation group by monitoring the external FinTech landscape, conducting research and market intelligence efforts around emerging technologies, and evaluating potential new business opportunities in accordance with the business development framework.
- Perform research across the emerging technology/innovation landscape
- Capture key insights on industry trends and customer intelligence with respect to emerging technology/innovations
- Prepare and maintain market and competitive analysis materials through research, industry publications, attending industry functions, participation in client meetings and subscription tools
- Assist in preparing business intelligence materials for the monthly Innovation Forum on key fintech industry developments
- Track and update changes in the landscape analysis
- Maintain and update the FinTech provider landscape
- Conduct research to capture data on new and emerging FinTech providers; targets may be sourced through research, subscription tools, internal stakeholders, and/or external stakeholders
- Perform initial due diligence on FinTech firms and capture all relevant data points in tracking tool
- Align FinTech firm capabilities to the DTCC capability map
- Assist in qualifying new product and/or service innovations
- Develop clear and compelling presentations/ documentation to support business innovation and related activities
- Assist in facilitation of any POCs/Pilots/Prototype initiatives from end to end
- Project Management - Track and report out on the day to day operational and tactical aspects of business innovation projects.
- Plan, organize and monitor all activities of the internal and external members of a project team
- Take appropriate action to track, identify, mitigate and minimize DTCC exposure to risks
- Track and monitor project issues. Escalate to the appropriate management
- Report on time status of project and major milestones as well as progress made against plan
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Your talents needed for success:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years minimum research and PM experience
- Minimum 1 year FinTech experience
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top