- Chennai, India
About this Opportunity
We are seeking a DevSecOps SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) team member to support Enterprise DevSecOps products and services. The candidate will be responsible for the support of all DevSecOps products and services. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and driven to consistently deliver outstanding customer support and will have demonstrated experience with troubleshooting production problems as well as coordinating efforts across multiple teams within IT and the business organization. Candidate will focus on driving innovation, adopting the latest tools and techniques in DevSecOps and system administration & engineering to ensure it meets the needs of our customers.
Business Unit: Information Technology
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.
What You'll Do
- Support industry standard DevSecOps tools and leverage, develop, deploy, and maintain CI/CD solutions
- Lead incident management calls and coordinate resources through resolution
- Develop and contribute to knowledge base, create clear technical articles, process, and procedure documentation
- Support in building, maintaining, and monitoring reliable infrastructure, security, and DevOps pipelines
- Analyze issues/failures in products and services and identify common themes, root cause and remediation actions that will strengthen the stability and reliability of the product
- Interface with the development team to enhance and support software features through agile continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment (CI/CD) processes
- Proactively examine applications and implement proactive monitoring and redundancy at all tiers to help reduce unplanned outage time
- Work with respective SMEs on maintaining health, monitoring, alerting and reporting tools (CloudWatch, etc.)
- Contribute to technical process improvements across a variety of disciplines such as training, Agile, and modern development practices
- Identify new opportunities for automation or process improvements
- Design and develop reusable components, code, and document custom automation frameworks, maintain scripts, as well as update these items as needed to build continuous delivery pipelines; ensuring rapid availability of products
- Collaborate with various stakeholders such as development teams and engineers to ensure issues are resolved
- Provide excellent customer service and feedback to the customer
- Provide 24x7 on-call support on a rotational basis
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience working on CI/CD pipeline and supporting DevOps tools (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, Fortify, Chef, Jira, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience supporting systems from an infrastructure, code, database, and security concept perspective.
- Scripting/programming experience using python, terraform, java, bash or ksh
- AWS Cloud services such as compute, databases, networking and security
- Linux and Windows OS administration
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top