Senior Quantitative Analyst
- Coppell, TX
Sr. Quantitative Analyst
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of our Risk Management team, you'll work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
The Senior Quantitative Analyst is primary responsible for designing, developing and testing new risk management models, maintaining and enhancing existing models, as well as monitoring the performance of existing models.
- Participate in the design, development, testing, and implementation of quantitative risk methodologies.
- Participate in the maintenance and development of model risk management tools (e.g., alerting) or processes (e.g., model performance monitoring).
- Keep abreast of the latest developments and best practices in quantitative financial modeling and risk management.
- Maintain regulatory awareness and compliance, and ensure adherence to risk-related policies and best practices.
NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above.
Talents Needed for Success:
- 3+ years of experience in quantitative financial engineering, risk management, or data analytics; experience dealing with large, unstructured data sets are desirable.
- Hands-on experience with common quantitative risk management methods such as Value at Risk (VaR), volatility models, time series analysis, etc.
- Understanding of products, market conventions, and risk measurement on equities and/or fixed income.
- Experience with data cleansing and ability to handle large set of data.
- Ability to operate independently as well as be an effective member of a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong programming skills in SQL and Python; additional programming language such as R, MatLab is a plus.
- Master's degree in quantitative field, e.g. computer science, engineering, finance or econometrics
- CFA or FRM are preferred.
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top