Securities Operations Team Lead
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll learn new skills, advance your career while securing today and shaping tomorrow .
Why you'll love this job
The Operations Underwriting Team Leader provides day-to-day supervision to staff within a defined section of a broader department and serves as the technical subject-matter-expert for the section. In the supervisory/leadership role, the Operations Underwriting Team Leader is accountable for ensuring that operational procedures are followed, that customer service and productivity standards are met, and that fundamental business and interpersonal skills are fostered among the staff. In this role, the incumbent is also responsible for all administrative activities for the section, and for audit, risk-management, regulatory, and compliance related duties at the appropriate level.
In the technical subject matter expert role, the Operations Team Leader participates in short and long-term projects related to product/service and system development and enhancement, serves as the go to person on the most complex operational problems, develops training materials for staff, and works with management and to design and monitor business reports
- Responsible for conducting, reviewing, analyzing, resolving, and escalating the results of any manual or automated OFAC screening, Section 311 and other compliance/regulatory related screening conducted by the business unit.
- Assists with benchmark/goals preparation and tracking, audit follow-up, and compliance and risk-management activities including but not limited to MSI identification and reporting
- Determine general division of workload (delegates, reviews, monitors, and approves staff outputs)
- Serves as team member for large-scale system enhancements and procedural redesigns
- Identifies processing inconsistencies, lack of controls, and takes ownership of action plans to remedy the situation
- Collects metrics data related to productivity, volume, accuracy, and problem-resolution
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- 4 years of related experience
- Health Benefits: On day one, you'll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available immediately upon hire.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top