RE-EMERGE: Return to Work Program (Non-Technical)
- Jersey City, NJ
One of DTCC's key strategic business imperatives is to increase the diversity of its workforce at all levels which supports our continuing commitment to make DTCC a diverse and inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, DTCC will launch RE-EMERGE: A return to work program. Through this program we want to create a pathway for individuals wishing to re-enter the workforce after a minimum two-year hiatus.
• The 12-week internship time frame will begin in Q1 2020.
• Jersey City Only
• Application Deadline: On rolling basis
Participants could potentially intern in one of the following areas:
• Human Resources
• Risk Management
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in economics, finance, business or other quantitative field a plus; CFA a plus.
• Four to six years of experience in finance credit analysis that included assigning risk ratings to issuers and transactions.
• Excellent communications skills - oral and written. Writing needs to be well-structured and logical.
• Strong quantitative skills and analytical problem solving required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to help resolve differing analytical viewpoints.
• Highly disciplined, organized, and efficient with ability to manage own workflow/priorities and meet deadlines.
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently - proactive, flexible, diligent, with the highest ethical standards.
Varies by Function
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From our operating facilities and data centers around the world, we automate, centralize, and standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle, mitigate risk for thousands of institutions worldwide and protect the stability of the global financial system. We're also leaders in the digital transformation of post-trade processing, leveraging the latest fintech innovations to meet the evolving needs of our clients to reduce costs and enhance efficiencies.
At DTCC we value our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. For more information, go to www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top