- Tampa, FL
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of our Risk Management team, you'll work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
The candidate is primarily responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining stress test models or tools and performing Stress Test related analyses and reporting.
- Design and implement stress testing scenarios
- Perform analytical analysis such as attribution analysis to explain stress testing risk metrics results
- Conduct quality assurances and controls on data
- Maintain stress testing related functions in QRM's Production System, including setting up scheduled jobs to perform stress testing calculations
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above.
Talents Needed for Success:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in quantitative analysis, preferable in credit risk or market risk modeling
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Have a general knowledge about the financial market, products, risk management (such as VaR modeling) and risk metrics (such as back testing).
- Solid programming skills in data processing language such as SQL and Python. R, Matlab are pluses.
- Must have a Ph. D or a Master's degree in a quantitative field, preferably in applied economics, econometries, statistics or financial engineering.
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top