Organizational Change Management Specialist
About this Opportunity
The Organizational Change Management Specialist will be responsible for executing the end-to-end OCM process, including identifying the stakeholders impacted by strategic change initiatives, documenting how those impacts will be felt, planning for their education, communication and engagement needs and developing necessary collateral. In addition, this person will assist in building the organizational change management competency throughout DTCC. The successful candidate will have outstanding client service, consulting and project management skills.
Business Unit: Human Resources
Human Resources is a strategic partner to the business, dedicated to managing DTCC's human capital initiatives, sustaining a work environment that promotes excellent performance across the organization and developing and retaining a global workforce that contributes to DTCC's strategy and business imperatives.
What You'll Do
- Leads information gathering sessions to identify key stakeholders impacted by strategic change initiatives
- Creates stakeholder and impact analysis including current and future state, benefits, risks and dependencies of all changes
- Develops robust change management plans including communication, education and engagement activities that leverage multiple channels to address the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Designs and develops collateral to support change management plan deliverables such as communications, presentations, speaking points, working session designs, etc.
- Partners with the HR Learning team to facilitate the execution of training programs
- Partners with key stakeholders to ensure alignment across departments and functions
- Provides regular updates to the OCM Team at weekly meetings
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred
- Ability to synthesize complex information into key points
- Ability to independently manage projects from start to finish
- Excellent Written and verbal communication, including active listening
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PPT
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top