Liquidity Risk Associate
- Dallas, TX
Liquidity Risk Associate
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You'll Love This Job:
Being a member of our Risk Management team, you'll work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
Your Primary Responsibilities:
As a Liquidity Risk Associate for DTCC, you will be involved in the implementation and execution of the liquidity risk management framework and supporting processes within business segments. You will be analyzing, designing, monitoring, and implementation of liquidity risk management stress scenarios and in the preparation of senior management and regulatory communications. You will also, require review of liquidity risk metrics and processes supporting liquidity risk management to identify potential emerging risks or areas of the governance framework requiring enhancement. In this role you will perform analyses using market and internal data as well as quantitative techniques.
- Analyze, propose, implement extreme but plausible liquidity stress scenarios by using Python and SQL.
- Work closely with business segments within DTCC and senior management to identify emerging liquidity risks and conduct analysis
- Monitor liquidity risk stress scenario results to identify and raise potential areas of concern
- Produce presentation materials and present analysis to senior management and regulators
- Design and conduct the independent assessment of liquidity risks and risk management processes
- Participate in the development of the Liquidity Policy and Procedures
- Provide insights to the liquidity assumptions and stress testing parameters
- Provide assistants to DTCC members from liquidity risk management perspective
- Conduct independent research projects focus on liquidity risks
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; raises appropriately
NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above.
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Broad understanding of liquidity risk management and stress testing
- Passionate in performing in-depth analysis by utilizing large dataset, python codes and sql.
- Strong financial market knowledge of fixed income and equity markets
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top