Lead Infrastructure Services Engineer
- Manila, Philippines
About this Opportunity:
Enterprise Hosting Services (EHS) provides DTCC Businesses with innovative and reliable infrastructure services, leveraging the global and diverse expertise of our workforce to reduce risk and improve the efficiency, performance, stability, security, and quality of our platforms.
The Lead Infrastructure Services Engineer will be responsible for installation, configuration, tuning and programming in the z/OS Operating System, Third Party Products, UNIX System Services environment, and System Automation. Requires familiarity with z/OS, JES2, USS internals, SMP/E installations, and major vendor product knowledge. Responsibilities include evaluation, installation, and support for IBM and OEM system products. Skills in creating and maintaining Web sites using both common and advanced Web programming languages is a plus. The ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects and work in a team environment are a must. Desire and aptitude to learn and expand on responsibilities is a must.
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top