ITFM Analytics Senior Associate
- Jersey City, NJ
About this Opportunity
The ITFM Analytics Senior Associate will play a key role supporting the client-facing ITFM Analysts by maintaining the data integrity of labor and infrastructure expense costs and delivering clear and concise reporting on this data for the Analysts' use in forecasts, budgets and ad-hoc analyses. The Sr Associate will work with a team of onshore and offshore resources to manage this data and deliver it to the Analysts on a regular basis. Success in the role will be measured by proactive maintenance of data integrity via reconciliation with disparate source systems, engagement with the Analysts to assimilate real-time updates and the ability to distill large datasets into actionable reporting for the Analysts. This role would be empowered to challenge existing data storage, validation and integration methodologies and recommend or implement improvements.
Business Unit: Chief Financial Office
Finance is one organization composed of ten functions forming the financial backbone of DTCC, leaders who stand at the forefront of DTCC's competitive endeavors across the globe. From accountants and financial analysts to internal consultants and workplace designers, the CFO Organization employs diverse individuals who work together to help make DTCC a global leader in the financial services industry.
What You'll Do
- Headcount Metadata Management
- Regular reconciliation of headcount between last forecast and source systems (Taleo, Fieldglass, Oracle), including organizational hierarchy, cost center, manager and location.
- Coordination of IT reorganization processing with IT Governance and Human Resources.
- Tracking of open requisitions (TBHs).
- Baseline updates made as needed.
- Expense Metadata Management
- Reconciliation of labor and infrastructure expense data between last forecast and source systems (Fieldglass, GEP, Oracle, PPM) including cost center, commercial model, accrual plan and PPM (CapEx).
- Complete monthly Fixed Price Accruals Allocation process.
- Reporting and Communication
- Collaborate with client-facing analysts to maintain expense base.
- Develop and deliver processes and reporting that enable the analysts to deliver monthly reporting, quarterly forecasts and ad-hoc analyses.
- Attend client meetings with analysts to provide support.
- Partner with the broader Finance team to answer ad-hoc requests.
- Direct offshore and onshore resources.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Finance & Accounting principles such as budgets, forecasts, accruals
- Experience with resource sourcing methods including contract management and forecasting
- Strong analytic and data management skills
- Ability to aggregate and present data in concise, actionable form
- Ability to effectively multitask on deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top