GOCS Corporate Actions Generalist
- Tampa, FL
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why you'll love this job:
As a member of the Global Operations, Client Services & Administration (GOCS) group , you will provide deliverables of world-class safety and soundness for the global financial services industry. The Corporate Actions Generalist will p erform all routine and complex functions associated with the announcement and processing of corporate action events and handle exception processing as appropriate within guidelines defined by the management team.
- Reviews routine and complex offering documents to determine terms and conditions of event with subsequent verification with Agent and/or Issuer
- Participates in conference calls with internal and external parties (i.e. Issuers, Counsel, Exchanges and other Securities Depositories) related to operational logistics prior to the commencement of an event (may involve the receipt and review of "pre-publication" confidential event documents)
- Ensures strict adherence to procedures and critical time frames (e.g., event creation and offer availability SLA's, expirations and balancing)
- Assist management on automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Responsible for supporting the department in adherence to AML/BSA policies and procedures as set-forth by various regulatory bodies
- Prioritize and organize work plans which include multiple manual tasks with time critical deadlines requiring the ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top