Finance Systems Associate
- Tampa, FL
About this Opportunity
The Finance (ERP) Systems Associate is responsible for technical support of DTCC's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and related financial applications which include Oracle Financials & Procurement Cloud, Metranet Billing, Vertex Cloud, and FIS Treasury. Support activities include system configuration, security administration, data integration oversight, report writing, and issue management.
Business Unit: Chief Financial Office
Finance is one organization composed of ten functions forming the financial backbone of DTCC, leaders who stand at the forefront of DTCC's competitive endeavors across the globe. From accountants and financial analysts to internal consultants and workplace designers, the CFO Organization employs diverse individuals who work together to help make DTCC a global leader in the financial services industry.
What You'll Do
- Administer Oracle ERP Cloud and related financial systems in support of daily business processes
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve end user system support requests
- Implement configurations, coordinate user testing and production deployments
- Monitor system processes and perform data validation
- Assist end users with system navigation and training needs
- Identify solutions to better leverage technology, improve business efficiency, and mitigate risk
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Financial / Accounting concepts
- Ability to perform analysis and solve complex problems
- Strong verbal, written, and team collaboration skills
Who We Are
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top