If you have strong eLearning development experience and love developing learning solutions in a corporate setting, we want to talk to you!
The eLearning Designer/Developer is a learning and development professional who uses multi-media tools and platforms to enable the development of learning solutions to support the success of DTCC's business imperatives.
As a learning and development professional, collaborates with business partners to understand their requirements and designs, develops and deploys innovative, flexible solutions via eLearning and other technology that meet customers' objectives and expectations. Provides end-to-end ownership of learning solutions, from requirements through delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement. Coordinates and manages operational details for all local learning events.
As relationship manager, builds and maintains strong relationships with relevant business partners and staff members; Maintains relationships with vendors and others in the learning industry and leverages these relationships to deliver solutions to meet learning needs;
As a learning and development practitioner, the Learning Designer/Developer will:
Experience: 4-8 years of experience in an eLearning developer/instructional designer role.
- Leverage instructional design and multi-media skills to design and develop both formal and informal learning solutions utilizing appropriate medium/media
- Evaluate, recommend and implement third party learning solutions, materials and media as appropriate, while managing vendors/suppliers.
- Coordinate and manage operational details for all local learning events
- Identify metrics and develop evaluation methodologies; analyze data and apply results to continuous improvement.
- Maintain proficiency in cutting-edge eLearning, mobile learning, intranet development software and other technologies to develop learning solutions for use in appropriate situations to benefit the organization.
- Perform quality assurance testing during the development life cycle of educational programs, products and services.
- Perform research on a broad array of topics to ensure educationally-sound content for learning solutions.
- Oversee program logistics.
- Monitor project performance against targets and milestones
Bachelor's Degree required
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert-level proficiency in learning solution development software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, Premiere); Camtasia Studio 2017; Adobe Captivate 2019; Articulate Storyline 360; VideoScribe; Microsoft Office
- SCORM knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of audio and video recording and production
- Strong knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Functional knowledge of the Oracle Learning Cloud preferred
- Ability to translate business information and concepts into dynamic, impactful learning content
- Team and customer service orientation with ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills including ability to troubleshoot
- Strong work ethic; demonstrates end-to-end accountability.