Compliance Intern [2021 Internship Program]
Compliance Intern - 2021 Internship Program
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Will Love This Opportunity:
The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) is recruiting current college students to fill our summer intern positions in Compliance. These positions welcome students who are interested in gaining meaningful experience within the financial services industry while expanding their knowledge and involvement in the clearing and settlement business. Our Summer Interns have the opportunity to make contributions within their business areas while simultaneously learning from experts currently working within the field.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern:
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor's degree in law school. and graduating no later than 2022
- Experience working in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Proficient computer and technical skills (Particularly with Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong interest in the financial services industry, with previous internship experience a strong plus
Back to top