Client Service Team Lead (4pm to 1am shift)
About this Opportunity
The Client Service Team Lead is a functional role providing day-to-day oversight, management, and training of globally based staff members.
Business Unit Description
The Repository and Derivatives Services (RDS) Client Services functions provide global client support for three business lines - GTR (Global Trade Repository),TIW (Trade Information warehouse), RDS Plus.
GTR is a trade repository providing industry solution for Over the Counter (OTC) Derivatives and Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD). GTR supports all asset classes - Rates, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Equity and Commodities reporting as well as Collateral and Valuation reporting. The GTR spans across three continents, enabling users to meet their regulatory reporting obligations across the globe, in an open, cost effective and efficient manner via a single platform. It is essential for managing systemic risk and providing regulators with unprecedented transparency into the market.
RDS Plus Client Services covers the support for DTCC Report Hub services. DTCC Report Hub provides pre-reporting services as well as additional modules that assist clients with reporting eligibility, reconciliation and data access.
TIW provides payment calculation, settlement, post trade event processing and public reporting for Credit Default Swaps
This role is a client service function that focuses on client account & billing set up and lifecycle management for GTR and RDS Plus: DTCC Report Hub services. The key objective is to complete client account set up and billing profile in an accurate and timely manner and achieve Business targets.
The role acts as single point of contact for RDS clients and is expected to coordinate Client onboarding with Sale & Relationship management and internal teams to successfully onboard client onto RDS platform.
The role also requires collaboration with global RDS teams to ensure client onboarding are completed in a timely manner. Global collaboration is one of the DTCC key values in diversity and inclusion culture.
- Provide guidance to client on onboarding documentations, fee schedule and billing calculation on RDS products.
- Complete and support all aspects of new Client onboarding to RDS platforms while acting as the primary point of contact and coordinating with the various internal teams to ensure setups are done accurately and timely.
- Investigate and provide effective resolution to client on any billable & invoice reconciliation queries.
- Monitor and resolve all queries related to client onboarding & billing accurately and timely according to internal SLA.
- Process requests for amendments to existing Client account additions, terminations, mergers, name changes and billing information.
- Ensure accurate and timely resolutions to issues that arise during new Client projects and Client amendment requests
- Educate Clients and provide best practices on the project materials required for Client onboarding and billing
- Coordinate with the rest of the RDS client services functions to ensure client transition & handover successfully from onboarded to production.
- Proactively manage outreach and execution of Clients incident remediation as directed by management
- Escalates any potential incidents to management and adherence to internal risk management process.
- Participate proactively in team/squad/tribe meetings, identify and suggest process improvements that increase organizational efficiency and maximize client experience.
- Identify knowledge, training needs and facilitate training delivery. Actively engage and improve knowledge database using Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) by creating and/or modifying knowledge articles.
- Execute on Global Verification and Approval process for new Client onboarding, amendments and billing
- Execute Verification and Approval process for documentation management.
- Contribute to internal projects & Audit when required by management
- Identify and ensure all workflow functional changes are communicated and documented in global standard procedures
- Proactively share best practices and s upport the global client service teams in managing client queries and ad-hoc task.
Leadership Competencies for this level include
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong Client focused experience working in the financial or professional services industry.
- Experience working as an independent contributor in a team setting
- Strong Client facing communication skills, both written and verbal
- Independently support clients and manage client and/or internal projects
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top