Client Service Analyst
- Manila, Philippines
Business Unit Description
The Repository and Derivatives Services (RDS) Client Services functions provide global client support for three business lines - GTR (Global Trade Repository),TIW (Trade Information warehouse), RDS Plus.
GTR is a trade repository providing industry solution for Over the Counter (OTC) Derivatives and Exchange Traded Derivatives (ETD). GTR supports all asset classes - Rates, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Equity and Commodities reporting as well as Collateral and Valuation reporting. The GTR spans across three continents, enabling users to meet their regulatory reporting obligations across the globe, in an open, cost effective and efficient manner via a single platform. It is essential for managing systemic risk and providing regulators with unprecedented transparency into the market.
RDS Plus Client Services covers the support for DTCC Report Hub services. DTCC Report Hub provides pre-reporting services as well as additional modules that assist clients with reporting eligibility, reconciliation and data access.
TIW provides payment calculation, settlement, post trade event processing and public reporting for Credit Default Swaps.
This role is a client services function that focuses on resolving client queries for GTR and RDS Plus products. The key objectives are to:
Ø complete detailed investigation analysis on client queries within the UAT and Production environment in order to provide effective and efficient solutions to client reporting obligations;
Ø provide regulatory reporting guidance on RDS systems and functional requirement. Client queries vary from submission, exception and post trade event management, billing and positions reconciliation process.
The role acts as single point of contact for RDS client and is expected to coordinate necessary action and resolution with internal teams such as relationship managers, Product & release management, as well as risk management.
The role also requires collaboration with global RDS teams to ensure client queries are resolved in a timely manner. Global collaboration is one of the DTCC key values to promote a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Support and troubleshoot incoming client queries receive via RDS platform, emails and hotline.
- Monitor and track client queries though client case management tools, adhere to saleforce case management requirements
- Accountable for analyzing, tracking and communicating updates and resolution to clients in a timely manner and achieve business client service targets.
- Coordinate and provide appropriate response to clients by interacting with various internal teams: product management, relationship management, and technology teams.
- Coordinate and disseminate client notifications with relevant business and management approval to inform of system downtimes, service disruptions or proactive client outreach request.
- Participate proactively in team/squad/tribe meetings, identify and suggest process improvements that increase organizational efficiency and maximize client experience.
• Identify knowledge and training needs and facilitate training delivery.
- Actively engage and improve knowledge database using Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) by creating and/or modifying knowledge articles.
- Assists management with automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Lead project implementation and testing for new releases impacting clients & application platform.
• Escalate any potential incidents to management and adherence to internal risk management process.
• Contribute to internal projects & Audit when required by management
• Identify and ensure all workflorw functional changes are communicated and documented in global standard procedures
• Provide ad-hoc support to fulfill business and function's goals and objectives
• Proactively share best practices and support the global client service teams in managing client queries and ad-hoc task.
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Derivatives background and/or analytical experience, plus previous experience in a client-service role is beneficial
- Good computer and MS Office skills - especially work in Excel
- Well organized, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify process risks and "red flags"
- Ability to work as part of a global team
- Experience with Salesforce, KCS, JIRA is beneficial
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top