Client Service Analyst
About this Opportunity
This is a client support role focused on analyzing incoming client queries mainly to our production environment, providing functional expertise and advice to clients, act as first level of escalation and coordinate necessary actions with other teams - such as Product, Technology, Project and Release management, Risk management, Legal and Compliance, Onboarding and User Acceptance Testing team. Collaboration with peers and teams across the globe provides opportunity to work within a diverse cultural environment. The role involves, but is not limited to, client queries and responsibilities for GTR production and billing functions as well as TIW production support. The queries vary from submission reporting and exception management, report content and accuracy, exception management and reconciliation, system functionality implemented or being implemented in response to regulatory requirements, reporting guidance, billing logic and fees for GTR service, settlement and post trade event processing, ad hoc requests.
Business Unit: Chief Client Office
The Chief Client Office (CCO) is focused on providing a consistent Client Experience across all business lines and geographies, enabling enhanced Client Satisfaction, Revenue Growth and Business Line Success. The CCO function includes Sales, Partners, Relationship Management, Integration, Marketing & Communications and Sales Analytics & Operations.
Department: Chief Client Office
What You'll Do
- Handling incoming client queries and calls through production and billing client support hotline or through queue management activities in Salesforce.
- Accountable for analyzing, tracking and communicating updates and resolution to clients in a timely manner and within the query management expectations. Ensure and maintain accurate case management information and categorization.
- Coordinate and provide appropriate response to clients by interacting with various internal teams: product management, relationship management technology and development teams
- Coordinate and distribute client notifications with relevant business and management approval to inform of system downtimes, service disruptions or proactive client outreach.
- Participate proactively in team meetings, identify and suggest process improvements that increase organizational efficiency and maximizes client experience. Identify training needs and facilitate training delivery.
- Actively engage and improve knowledge database using Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) by writing and/or modifying new knowledge articles.
- Assists management with automation/product development functions and in system testing as needed
- Lead project implementation and testing for new releases impacting clients
- May perform billing adjustment calculation and reconciliation and handle basic administrative processes
- TIW activities will include: • Monitoring and ensuring end-of-day settlement instructions for Credit default swaps calculated by TIW. • Perform verification of periodic DTCC published data. • Setting up post trade events in the system: credit/restructuring and successor events. • Analyzing and verifying TIW CDS Data and investigation of discrepancies
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Sound Like You?
- • Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- • Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Derivatives background and/or analytical experience, plus previous experience in a client-service role beneficial
- Good computer and MS Office skills - especially work in Excel
- Well organized, ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, identify process risks and "red flags"
Who We Are
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From our operating facilities and data centers around the world, we automate, centralize, and standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle, mitigate risk for thousands of institutions worldwide and protect the stability of the global financial system. We're also leaders in the digital transformation of post-trade processing, leveraging the latest fintech innovations to meet the evolving needs of our clients to reduce costs and enhance efficiencies.
At DTCC we value our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. For more information, go to www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top