Business Risk Analyst*
About this Opportunity
As a Business Risk Analyst you will partner with financial risk management subject matter experts and technology to support FRM system related projects; Liaised with stakeholders to assess, analyze, capture, document, communicate, validate and deliver business and system requirement for FRM application.
Business Unit Description
Our Risk Management teams work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
Risk Data, Process and Infrastructure oversees the development and execution of FRM's technology portfolio supporting functions across the market, liquidity, credit, quantitative, operational and systemic risk departments. The area also oversees data integrity within FRM and defines data-related standards, policies and procedures, maintains data monitoring and notification methods, provides guidance on data usage, and collaborates with teams managing enterprise data standards, policies and procedures
What You'll Do
- Consult with business users and collaborate with them, eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Draft & vet business requirements with business users to ensure applicability and feasibility and alignment with business case, ensuring best practices and guidelines across the firm are incorporated
- Collaborate with technology staff to translate business requirements to the appropriate level of detail and to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Provide support to the UAT (user acceptance testing) and system integration testing teams to clarify requirements on an ad hoc basis as needed for testing
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner, providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- As a Product Owner across several products, groom and maintain the product backlog to ensure team efficiency and product strategic alignment
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
Sounds Like You?
- Minimum of 4-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
Who We Are
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From our operating facilities and data centers around the world, we automate, centralize, and standardize the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle, mitigate risk for thousands of institutions worldwide and protect the stability of the global financial system. We're also leaders in the digital transformation of post-trade processing, leveraging the latest fintech innovations to meet the evolving needs of our clients to reduce costs and enhance efficiencies.
At DTCC we value our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. For more information, go to www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top