- Manila, Philippines
About this Opportunity
• Performs the activities necessary to process monthly customer billing for multiple companies and products.
• Able to reconcile feeds to billing systems against reports from operation areas with a full understanding of any reconciling item.
• Creates, reviews and analyzes billing reports for accuracy and exceptions as is relates to the monthly billing prior to management distribution.
• Handles returned mail and maintains proper relationships within the organizations to make necessary corrections to re-route customer invoices.
• Researches customer inquiries when applicable.
• Able to interpret billing transaction data for customers, DTCC Operations areas as well as other Finance departments.
• Initiates and processes journal entries into various A/R general ledger accounts, including the reconciliation of sub-ledgers to the general ledger and resolution of differences.
• Provides information that explains billing transactions; resolves billing issues and discrepancies.
• Maintains procedures and process maps on processes performed.
• Prepares reconciliation as appropriate and forwards to Financial Reporting department.
• Assists with testing and support of billing system changes.
• Works to resolve missing data and other balancing issues.
• Supports company risk and BCM initiatives as directed
• Supports audit and regulatory events by supplying support and being available for questions.
3-5 years of billing and reconciliations experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of billing processing.
- Understanding of DTCC's services.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Highly proficient with PC.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- MS Word, Excel, Access, JD Edwards and MetraNet
College degree preferred.
Supervision Exercised: N/A Reports To: Supervisor/Manager, Revenue Cycle
Business Unit: Chief Financial Office
Finance is one organization composed of ten functions forming the financial backbone of DTCC, leaders who stand at the forefront of DTCC's competitive endeavors across the globe. From accountants and financial analysts to internal consultants and workplace designers, the CFO Organization employs diverse individuals who work together to help make DTCC a global leader in the financial services industry.
Sound Like You?
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook.
Back to top