Associate Director Third Party Risk Management Governance
- Manila, Philippines
Position Title: Associate Director Third-Party Risk Management Governance (9pm to 6am Monday to Friday)
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
The Third Party Risk Management department is responsible for setting strategic direction in the areas of Third Party Risk and Governance. They are accountable for maintaining DTCC's third party risk management framework policies and control standards and acting as an operational arm for monitoring third party risk.
Why you'll love this job
Our Risk Management teams work to protect the safety and soundness of our systems and are responsible for identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology in all existing and new products, activities, processes and systems.
About this Opportunity
As a Third Party Risk Management Governance Associate Director, you will lead and manage projects to effectively report, monitor and enhance third party risk management framework. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing the third party relationships for our critical service providers and maintaining effective communication to perform monitoring requirements. You will also support regulatory and auditory requests as well as process enhancements for overall TPRM framework. Also, you will be responsible performing Quality assurance review of Exit Strategy, termination checklist and risk assessments of critical service providers.
- Identify, assess, and document third party risk and control issues in business processes to mitigate risk
- Provide support to business users to understand TPRM concerns and process and assist in providing solutions
- Coordinate with internal stakeholder from Corporate Procurement, control functions and risk committees to communicate on the TPRM process, third party issues and potential risk mitigation
- Lead Critical service providers management process
- Lead Interdepartmental Testing and Remediations for all Subject matter Experts groups
- Manage third party relationships with Critical service providers
- Support the development and implementation of the TPRM framework including content development and managing project tasks to ensure successful completion of deliverables
- Lead Onsite assessments on third parties
- Create Actionable reporting and dashboards
- Manage Sr. Management reporting and lead projects
- Lead Performance Monitoring and Third Party Level Critical Monitoring efforts
- Lead automation and portal linkage efforts
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders including Sr. Management.
- Create websites and metrics for actionable reporting
- Lead auditory and regulatory requests and walkthroughs
- Identify and create controls and gaps flows and process mapping
- Track any recommend remediation plans to closure and build measurement reports.
- Analyze processes and make recommendations for improvement. Assist in driving improvement initiatives.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Your talents needed for success:
- 9-10 years of related experience
- Strong technical skills such as PowerBI Dashboards, Databases
- Bachelor's degree with Masters or equivalent experience a plus
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables, the ability to create charts and dashboards; VBA and some coding preferred
- Basic understanding of relational databases and experience in data quality related projects
- Strong knowledge of creating, improving and documenting workflows in Visio and SharePoint
- Strong knowledge of Power BI
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint preferred
- Experience in project management preferred
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory guidance related to managing third party risk
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.
Back to top